Rwanga Annual Awards
With the goal of improving and fostering the potential
of the youth, Rwanga Awards strives to discover talents, strengthen confidence
and collect all types of artistic, literary, and scientific projects created
and developed throughout the Kurdistan region and Iraq. Rwanga Foundation accepts the submission of Ten
different categories by young people from all over Iraq (including refugees and
IDPs) aged between 15 and 25 years. The categories for submission are Short Story
(Kurdish), Short Story (Arabic), Short Film, Graphic Design, Scientific Innovation, Entrepreneurship,
Solo musician, Photography, Drawing, Poetry (Kurdish), Poetry (Arabic), and Software
Development. To participate, read the provided guidelines in each section.
Submissions will be evaluated by a specialized jury for each category. The nominees
will be selected by the jury and they will participate in Rwanga Awards final
ceremony at the end of 2023 and the winners will be awarded in the ceremony.
· Short Story (Kurdish)
· Short Story (Arabic)
· Short Film
· Poetry (Kurdish)
· Poetry (Arabic)
· Solo Musician
· Graphic Design
· Scientific Innovation
· Software Development
• March 5, 2023 (Announcement).
• March 5 - July 20, 2023 (Submission).
• July 20 – August 20, 2023 (Collecting and coding the applied products).
• August 20 - October 1, 2023 (Evaluation Process).
• October 1– November 17, 2023 (Preparation for the ceremony).
• The end of 2023 (Awards Ceremony).
• Age of the participant: 15-25 years old.
• The product must be original and have not been published previously.
• Participants can participate only with one product.
• All residents of Iraq and the Kurdistan Region and expatriates with Iraqi nationality are entitled to participate in the competition.
• The product must be submitted from March 5th until July 20th , 2023.
• Participants must be prepared for an interview with the panel of judges.
• Participant must apply a copy of ID card, phone number, and place of residence with the product.
• The Foundation has the right to publish and display the works that won the first three places at any time, place, or through media channels, provided that it is not for a commercial purpose.
• Rwanga Foundation offices.
· 0750 812 2229