· The artwork drawing should be painted at 2021
· The participant is free to follow a certain method in expressing social and human reality, between history, culture and contemporary development, in which it reflects the participant’s artistic creation, personality and sincerity.
· The participant should provide an explanation about the artwork along with the drawing.
· There should be NO signatures on the artwork, but on the backside along with the participants’ name.
· The artwork should be the participant’s only effort and no one else.
· Imitative or copied artworks are rejected.
· The participant is free to set the size of his artwork painting.
· The participant is free in using certain techniques and materials in his work.
· The project must be submitted through taking it to one of Rwanga Foundation offices or to collaborators.